SMART PARTICIPANT’S MANUAL
- Grab the festival brochure only if you cannot follow the schedule on your smart device or on the posters. Or even better – forget about the schedule, just go at your own pace and see what options are offered by chance.
- Come to the folklore party on foot, by bike or by public transport.
- Give a helping hand to those who ask for it: for getting to the right place, for understanding information, etc.
- Take your water bottle with you and fill it up again and again under the tap if you’re thirsty.
- Rinse the dishes you brought with you at the washing station, use water sparingly.
- Be sure to return the deposit dishes to the collection point after use.
- Keep your surroundings tidy and make sure you don’t leave any trash behind.
- Throw the waste into the correct box by category. If you are confused about what goes into which box, ask for advice at the information point.
- Treat fellow visitors non-judgmentally and respectfully, be friendly and respect the rights of every person.
- Be part of everything: dance in the dance club, sing at one of the party tables or in the runic song room, and make crafts in the crafting workshops. When doing things together, you will find like-minded people!
Thank you for helping us make the world a better place through the festival!